Wednesday 13 April 2011

"(...) You gotta learn how to let go, Groceries. Otherwise, you're gonna make yourself sick. Never gonna have a good night's sleep again. You'll just toss and turn forever, beating' on yourself for being such a fiasco in life. What's wrong with me? How come I screw up all my relationships? Why am I such a failure? Lemme guess - that's probably what you were up all hours doin'to yourself again last night (...)"
                                                                       Eat, Pray, Love

Curioso como um livro que no seu todo nao me prendeu extraordiamente, tem passagens 'as quais volto com frequencia. Estou agora a ler em Portugues, nem por isso me esta' a cativar no seu todo. Mas tem pequenas passagens que me fazem sorrir e pensar "been there" .

No comments: